Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Monday 21 December 2009

Day 8 of 30 day blogging challenge

The snow is repeating its original visit over London. The sky has once again turned to a dark blue and the street lights have already flickered on, stars hidden by the reflection of the orange glow from too many. Houses decorated with Christmas lights create a joyous impression to those who walk past. A silence ensues. A peaceful hum befalls the internal environment as the inquisitive mind studies the days gone by. This life has brought mystery and humour, chaos and calm, anger and love.
Questions race against each other to find the solution or answer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog