Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 26 December 2009

Boxing Day Proper ~ day 14 of blogging challenge

Good afternoon, morning, evening or maybe even night time, depending on what time of day it is where you are while you read this.
I woke up this morning to send my son off on his first "Sales" adventure. He is such a lovely young man and I am so proud of who he is. He has overcome many obstacles in his young life and he totally inspires me to keep going when I often feel like giving up.
When I returned from sending him on his way, I decided to see what gifts were going to be provided vie the medium of television. I am so grateful because my favourite programme is on all day! Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. All Day!
I shall be writing a few more things on the other blog which I set up for Fans of Extreme Makeover because it is more appropriate. All I can say at this point, is there has been a great deal of crying tears of joy, as well as discussing with my partner the potential of replicating something like this across the globe. Ty Pennington and the design team really lead the way.
I'll let you know how my son gets on with his bargain hunting, in the meantime, I'm hooked on TV! Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog