Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Monday 14 December 2009

30 day blogging challenge


I've signed up to the 30 day blogging challenge that has been set by Connie Green. I love writing, yet so many times am stumped for what to say. When I am away from my pc I can think of a million and one witty things to mention and have opinions and views that I would like to share with you, yet when it comes to sitting in front of the pc, I often find I have nothing to say. So, I thought, what a great opportunity to just write every day and not think too much about what I'm saying and see what happens during the next 30 days.

As the run up to Christmas approaches I am noticing more and more the amount of lights cropping up in my street. usually the neighbours across the road from me are the first to have their house decorated and they often have the most lights compared to anyone else. This year was the first year I have had my decorations up before them! An absolute first. I never get decorated until about three days before Christmas and get really excited once the lights are lit (after hours of searching for them and untangling the wires!) I watched "Elf" last night with my son because I enjoy the humour and inevitable positive ending of this happy film. Will Farrell is his usual jolly self and his belief in Santa is almost contageous!

2 comments:

J. M. P. said...

That's good news, and what a challenge! I'll be following your updates, during Christmas and beyond. :)

Maeve said...

Thanks Fullet, I look forward to sharing my updates and hope to be able to complete the challenge!

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog