Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 26 December 2009

13th Day of blogging challenge ~ nearly Boxing Day

Well, Christmas Day is over once again...the food and drink, the loving hugs and tears of joy expressed over the receiving of an unexpected and well thought gift. The love I am surrounded with has enabled me to feel strong enough to face the challenges and obstacles that will come along over the next few months as I strive to go forward and make a difference in the world.

Boxing Day (Saturday) will provide many people with the opportunity to make purchases for next Christmas and birthdays in 2010 as the sales begin in the morning. My son has made the decision to be one of those people. I remember when I was his age travelling up to Oxford Street to search for an incredible bargain. I didn't really know what I was looking for, just knew I wanted to find something that had lots of money off. I went to HMV with a friend and her father, who was providing us each with some money to buy something. I had never experienced the "Sales" before, so I really didn't know what to expect or what to do. I saw a couple of albums that were reduced so I said I wanted them. I can't even remember who the artists were.

The memory is over thirty years old, yet while I think about it now it seems not that long ago. Time has gone by so quickly. Today is already a memory, spent enjoying the humourous programmes, Morecombe and Wise, Lee Evans and a beautiful film that was one of the lovely gifts I received this morning The Darjeeling Limited. Definitely recommended.

My thoughts go out to those who have been unable to spend their day with loved ones.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog