Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Day 10 of 30 day blogging challenge

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Not long to go now til people in millions of homes across the world will once again be wondering what it's really all about. There are times when I ask myself this exact same question. I believe that the feeling of giving and receiving could be expressed all through the year, as the greetings that people offer each other at this particular time are of love and togetherness, why not spread that all year round?

I feel very fortunate because I have great people in my life and I have been given many opportunities to live a great life. I have experienced travel to other countries, worked with incredible people who are prepared to dedicate their lives in service to others, met inspirational people from all walks of life, lived in a city which has offered a place for people from all over the world to live, work and be free.

I look out of my living room window today and see a sky so blue that I could be sitting in a Caribbean village. A far cry from the snow, wind and freezing temperatures of late. The atmosphere in my house is electric, my son is getting ready to go and meet friends in the West End and I have already enjoyed a lovely conversation with my wonderful father. I feel so incredibly happy.

Our cat Phoebe (who went missing recently) is talkative and asking for more food. She's recently been diagnosed with overactive thyroid, which makes her far more hungry, thirsty and badly behaved than ever before. I learned that there is a high risk of kidney failure and heart failure with this condition. She is over 17 years old so she has had a good life with us. She was a rescued cat from a cat shelter when my son was 8 years old 9 years ago. They were drawn to each other and inseparable (until the missing incident a few weeks ago) so it will be tough on him in particular when it is time to say goodbye.

Today has already been a day of blessings and I am choosing to focus on all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. This is something that many people who are in the personal development arena encourage you to do if you wish to turn around the negatives into positives. This is also something that great spiritual teachers have spoken of for many thousands of years.

My recommendation for you today and every day is that you find the blessing within each situation, which may often be a challenge. However, doing this simple thing alone will bring surprising results and is well worth it.

Sending you positive vibes and loving energy.

Thank you for reading

2 comments:

J. M. P. said...

Thank you for sharing these good feelings, it will be nice to think about your kind recommendation today. Day 10 already!

Maeve said...

Thank you fullet for reading and for your continued support. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the recommendation. Today is day 11, so I will be posting later!

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog