Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 19 December 2009

Day 6 of 30 day blogging challenge


I understand something about the process of writing every day even if I have nothing to say at the beginning. During the coaching process, I encourage my clients to replace negative limiting beliefs with positive affirmations each time they catch themselves thinking the negative thought. The process of doing this every time over a minimum of thirty days can help eliminate the limiting belief.

One of my limiting beliefs is that I won't be able to write for 30 consecutive days. I am now beginning to alter this thought to replace it with one that is more conducive to a positive writing experience.

Today has been calm and peaceful and I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my loved ones and experiencing the pleasure of being in a loving and committed relationship with someone who values and respects me. I am also grateful for the wonderful parenting experience I have been blessed with. I realise more and more how much I have to be grateful for.

I watched the Strictly Come Dancing final this evening and was disappointed about the result, to say the least. I rang my mum immediately upon hearing the result as I knew she had been watching from the beginning. "Robbed!" was her verdict and first comment when she answered the phone. We had a lovely conversation about the injustice of the competition as Chris Hollins had the advantage of being on television every day and was able to promote himself on morning television to an adoring public. The decision was not based on his dancing ability, albeit he had shown significant improvements.

The popularity contest that this dancing competition became, provided Mr Hollins with an opportunity to win over the British public (who were at home this evening and able to make a phone call!). Perhaps if Ricky Whittle had been able to promote himself daily, his chances could have improved. It doesn't matter too much that he didn't win, everyone knows who was the best dancer on the night, and it wasn't necessarily the person who won.

If Chris Hollins had not believed in himself, and listened to the judges right at the beginning of the competition, he may have given up a long time ago. Ricky Whittle had been told by the judges that he was the winner right from the start.

It has been an interesting competition with many disappointments as well as exciting moments. Much like life. What you learn from the experience is what enriches the lesson.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog