Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Monday 18 January 2010

Personal Development


Many people say to me that they have read lots of self help books and nothing has changed in their lives. There are such a vast amount of books and programmes available to us that we are spoilt for choice and have the opportunity to select a book, seminar or workshop to suit our own personal needs that we may often be unable to make the selection that is right for us.

I have spent many years listening to various recordings, reading books and watching films and documentaries that inspire me and provide the information I need to move forward in my life. The majority of these books, films etc. have come to me in an unexpected way and at just the right time. What has preceded the arrival of this information has usually been a question that I've asked requiring an answer that is connected to my life purpose.


I encourage you to dedicate some regular time to the "inner work". This may involve walking in nature, listening to calm peaceful music, meditating (which doesn't necessarily have to take place indoors or halfway up a mountain!) observing beautiful works of art, anything that inspires and brings a sense of awe. Whilst enjoying any of these activities, always remember to breathe...

To your continued love and happiness...

2 comments:

fazrul arhan said...

I believe this as so much true. Anything to be change,it have to start with inner..amount of books doesn't mean so much if 'we'inside doesn't have a strong will to make a move :)

Andy Dolph said...

Yes - absolutely -
I love the "self help" literature as a way of feeding my brain positive thoughts and fodder for inspirations. However, it won't DO the work....

We all have our stuff, and we have to go inside and work with it, grow through it, release it, accept it, love it or whatever it needs - I believe that it is only through doing this that we become more and more ourselves - and as we do that everything else falls in to place.

Andy
Journey to the Spirit of Healing

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog