Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Friday 1 January 2010

1st day of 2010 ~ 19th day of power blog!


Happy New Year. I suppose you're already tired of saying this even though it's only 1st January. Can you imagine if every day people greeted each other with the same enthusiasm as they do on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day?


Ok perhaps fireworks every day would be a little excessive, but to say "hello" with a happiness and positivity that is usually saved for Christmas, New Year, and Birthdays to be incorporated in each and every day so that all our greetings leave each person with a feeling that their life has been positively touched by the interaction.

I wonder what that would look like?


...perhaps...but would that be such a bad thing?

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog