Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Sunday 3 January 2010

21st day power blog ~ 3rd Jan 2010


Happy 3rd January. The first Sunday of the new year!
I just finished reading Paulo Coelho's blog for today. He encourages us to remember our dreams and not go give up on them.

Many of us forget our childhood dreams as we become adults and focus our attentions on other things that we think we're meant to see as more important. The blog is worth reading as it beautifully illustrates how easy it can be to forget the wonderful things we used to dream about during our childhoods and the effect it has on our emotional, physical, spiritual and mental well being.

While I read this blog, it reminded me of the brilliant quote from Marianne Williamson, which I have included here incase you don't know it, or if you need a reminder of what she said:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson

I leave you today to contemplate the content of Paulo Coelho's blog as well as the importance of Ms Williamson's eloquent call.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog