Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Finding the Strength Within



Labi Siffre ~ Something Inside So Strong



I find inspiration in many things, as I am sure you do too. I am often inspired by songs that encourage individuals to look deep within themselves to find the courage they need to face and overcome the many obstacles that life provides. This beautiful expression of inner strength from Mr Siffre is among the many inspirational and motivational songs that really strike a chord and remind me to never give up when I think I can't do something.

To maintain the momentum to keep going, I read Buddhist daily wisdom from Daisaku Ikeda.

Today's very inspirational message follows:

A complete lack of exertion or stress may seem desirable, but infact it results in boredom and stagnation. It is essential that we keep making continuous afforts amid challenging circumstances, pushing forward with dynamic creativity and breaking through all obstacles. That is the way to develop new strength and achieve fresh growth, whether it be in the case of an individual or an organisation.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog