Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Sunday 10 January 2010

day 26 ~ goals for 2010 written!




I woke up this morning and after I completed my morning Gongyo, prayers based on the Lotus Sutra that form part of my daily spiritual practice, felt that it was about time I put pencil to paper and commit myself to writing down my goals for 2010. As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I often avoid writing things down, even though I fully appreciate the power of doing this.





One tip to help achieve goals that I read recently is to write everything down that you want and then write it all down in the past tense as though it is next year! So for example write it down as though it has already happened and you are reflecting on all of the amazing things you achieved during the previous year. This is how I wrote my goals this morning and I have to say, the exercise brought a rush of excitement that I hadn't expected. Give it a try and see how you get on.


One very powerful method for manifesting is meditation. You are reading this blog because you are interested in manifesting your true love. I have included a link to a guided meditation that will help you with the manifestation process.



I have spent so many years attending workshops and seminars, training and learning various techniques and decided that this year I am going to put all of this incredible experience to good use and incorporate it into everything I do towards fulfilling my life's purpose.

1 comment:

Claus D Jensen said...

Great post! Using what you have learned sounds like a good idea! I wish you a fantastic 2010!

Greetings,
Claus

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog