Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Wednesday 6 January 2010

6th Jan...2 days missed so this ought to be good! Power blog...

Snow has once again decided to appear across London sending all the transport systems into chaos. Schools are closed and services are disrupted. Why does snow cause such chaos? It's falling slowly, it fell last week giving everyone a clue that it perhaps might happen again! Did the gritters come out and grit the roads? Who knows. The light fluffy snowflakes as much as they dance elegantly and lightly to the ground and cover everything with a lovely cleansing white seems to lose its beauty with the interruption to lives it causes.
The same could be said for a new relationship...(how? I hear you ask) well, in the beginning of a relationship there is such a rush of chemicals that cause us to think differently to the way we normally think. We might not see things so clearly and often change the way we behave because we are in such a tizzy. Help is at hand though, this period is not forever, thankfully neither is the snow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog