Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Friday 1 January 2010

last blog of 2009


Looking out of the window and gazing up at the sky is something I have always done since I was a child. I remember gazing up at the sky looking out over the roof tops and wondering what went on way above in the distance.

This evening I looked out of the window and witnessed fireworks going off all over the place. There was a great deal of noise and smoke. There was laughter coming from one of my neighbour's and somewhere in the distance I heard the sound of a baby crying.
Michael Jackson Michael Jackson - History Vols. 1 And 2 [DVD]
played earlier and I felt glad to have been able to see him dance with humour with Usher. I then saw Boy George Culture Club - Live At The Royal Albert Hall - The 20th Anniversary Concert [2002] [DVD]
on Jools Holland's NYE special, a new British TV tradition. Later the inredible Madonna Confessions Tour [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (I know this link is for Confessions not Sticky and Sweet)shone over Buenos Aires singing and dancing alone, with guitar and with many dancers and singers. The backgrounds often displaying profound messages to add to her already powerful lyrics. Stand up and speak about things you feel are important, now is the time. Time goes by so slowly...

Here's to a magnificent 2010 and making sure all our dreams come true!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog