Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 9 January 2010

25th day of blogging for Connie Green's 30 day power blog!

I am 5 days away from completing the power blog challenge!


Everyone has their own writing style and have lots of incredible information to share. I have learned a great deal during this process and understand the many ways in which I avoid writing, even though it is something I thoroughly enjoy when I get down to it.

One of my favourite books about writing is the incredibly fabulous "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Naimark-Goldberg. Her style is very personal and I have read this book so many times finding a new discovery with each read.


Each time I read this book, I decide that I am going to spend time actually doing some of the exercises that are recommended, however, I enjoy reading it so much that I get carried away with the fantasy of writing and never actually do any!

When I came across Connie Green's 30 day blog challenge, I thought this would be a great opportunity to get writing daily and see what I come up with. Since beginning I have noticed the various amount of distractions that crop up from time to time and the umpteen excuses that I give myself to avoid committing myself to publishing what I have written. A huge unexpected learning curve, thanks Connie!

I have enjoyed this challenge and have learned so much thanks to Connie Green for suggesting this challenge and for providing such incredible support during the process.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog