Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 29 May 2010

Single in the City Too!

Maeve Crawford
Your sister in love
Empowering you to attract the love you truly deserve!

Yesterday saw the release of Sex and the City 2 in London cinemas.  I have made plans to go out with a group of friends to watch it next weekend.


I know that many people will have already seen it by then and I sincerely hope that it is as good as the first film!


I began watching SATC on television when it first piloted several years ago and am amazed at the phenomenal success it became.  I experienced a roller coaster of emotion during the series as I'm sure many others did too.


When it first arrived on our screens, I hadn't completed my training as a relationship coach, I had been on the receiving end of relationship coaching which helped me tremendously during a turbulent break up.  I would highly recommend reading the book called Love Is Not a Game: (But You Should Know the Odds) written by the relatinship coach who helped me understand so many things about love and relationships and was the catalyst for the extensive research and training I embarked on over the following years.

I am passionate about helping raise awareness about relationships and love and committed to delivering events across London to reach as many women as possible so you don't have to spend any more time being subjected to feelings of doubt and wondering how to meet potential partners. 

During the workshops you will learn:
  • Dating strategies that will raise your game
  • How to create a relationship plan
  • The various things that singles typically do that prevent them from meeting great dates!

You will leave knowing:

  • What types of questions to ask
  • Where to go to meet eligible men who are right for you 
  • How to be more successful during your dating experience

I strongly believe everyone has the right to be in loving healthy and happy relationships, I also know that this information will truly help you in your search for the love of your life.

  • Clear the doubt
  • Date with confidence
  • Know that you are becoming the chooser!


Your sister in love
Maeve


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog