Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Monday 31 May 2010

the countdown has started…

Hello my lovelies,  a  few days ago I  posted about an amazing programme designed for women online  entrepreneurs to be mentored by 23 women entrepreneurs.



(In a hurry? Learn about the program at:  Pink Candy 2010


Since then, I’ve been thinking… and something is really bugging me.

It really upsets me to see so many women entrepreneurs who are not making the money they deserve due to some simple steps they are missing in their business. I see too many women who are stuck, confused, or overwhelmed by how to get more clients and really get their business to grow.

And I don’t want this to be you.

I believe in  helping entrepreneurs to succeed and you know I don't participate in any projects unless I believe in the value.

This is the case with the Pink Candy project.

23 other female power entrepreneurs in this scrumptious collaboration with one single-minded goal: To help
thousands of women entrepreneurs speed up their business growth FAST!

And you can get started right now at absolutely no cost to you. Register for FR*EE by going to:

Pink Candy 2010

If you aren’t getting exactly what you want from your business, then Pink Candy is your answer –  it really is… you’ll be shocked to see what 23 Top Women Entrepreneurs share in this FR*EE interview
series.

I KNOW you're more than capable and ready to make your business soar today!

So here’s what is included in Pink Candy. Secrets on how to:

  • improve your conversion rates and selling effortlessly
  • create an incredible brand
  • master your time
  • develop your legal agreements
  • build a great team
  • communicate more effectively
  • attract way more clients and close way more  sales
  • write and publish your book
  • generate more traffic to your website
  • motivate yourself to accomplishing anything

Cool?

Join the ladies at: Pink Candy 2010

I URGE you to stop waiting and take action now. Waiting won't bring in more clients and what you want to happen in your business, but Pink Candy will.

To Your Success,

Maeve

P.S. I honestly believe every woman entrepreneur
who isn’t getting what she wants from her business
NEEDS this information... including you.
This opportunity won't last long, go to:

Pink Candy 2010

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog