Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Sunday 5 July 2009

How I manifested the love of my life



I would like to share a story with you, if I may, that reinforces the belief that gratitude and appreciation are what is required to manifest what you truly want and need. I experienced a heartbreaking end to a relationship with someone I thought was the love of my life several years ago. My initial response was filled with anger and resentment. Everything at the time became a problem, my finances were a mess, my house was a mess, my emotions were all over the place. I spent every day crying and hardly slept. All I wanted at the time was to be back with this person as I truly believed this would make me happy. I began to read books and articles about winning back a lost love and getting back to gether with an ex.

I discovered during my search that the anger I felt had actually been holding me back, not only from getting back together with this person, but from experiencing any kind of happiness in other areas of my life. I started to focus my thoughts on things that I appreciated and spent more time feeling grateful for all the wonderful people and experiences I have in my life. I noticed how things were beginning to change and I slowly began to change my outlook which then increased the improvements I was starting to see. I steadily began to feel happier inside and this became clear to those around me.

Without working too hard, my career prospects improved, I spent more time enjoying activities with my son and friends, I developed a gratitude that surpassed the feelings of anger and solitude I had been previously feeling and began to realise that I already had what I wanted...Love.

What I learned throughout this experience was that I had limiting beliefs regarding the kind of relationship I could have in my life. Once I uncovered what those limiting beliefs were, I was able to become clear about the kind of man I wanted in my life and what my ideal relationship would look like.

The Universe connected me with a man who is loving, kind, respectful and has a compassion for others. We are now developing our relationship and planning our future. I am now applying this knowledge to other areas in my life and am very excited about the way things are panning out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog