Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 6 June 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



I went to watch this film at the cinema and can't wait to get hold of a copy of the DVD as it is such a feel good film, I want to be able to watch it over and over again. The visuals, music and story line make for totally compelling viewing. If you haven't seen the film already, I recommend you get a copy of the DVD as you will definitely not be disappointed, well actually you might feel disappointed that you didn't go to see it at the cinema, but you won't be disappointed with the film. It keeps you gripped from beginning to end.
I look forward to hearing from you with your comments about this post, and if you buy a copy of the film I'd love to hear what you thought of it! Peace and love to all

1 comment:

magdaayuk said...

Watching this movie was an entire experience for me. It was amazing. the love story captivating, the sad realities of the society disenheartening...and the dance scene at the end just had to be there;)

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog