Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Sunday 14 June 2009

Finding your soul mate



If you have been in and out of relationships and are wondering how on Earth you are ever going to find the love of your life here's something that may help:

There is so much information online these days telling you how to do things and then you have to sign up and pay for something to receive the full story. I trawled the internet, bookshops, signed up for courses, coaching, workshops, seminars, you name it I signed up for it. I eventually realised that all the information I was being given I already knew.

To be able to attract the right person for your life, you first need to become the person you need to be to attract the right person. You also need to know what you're ordering from the Universe. If this doesn't make much sense, try this:

Picture yourself going out for dinner. You go to your favourite restaurant, order your favourite meal and ask the waiter/waitress to bring you a large glass of your favourite red wine. You are able to picture this quite easily I would imagine, this is because you know what you want. You have deliberately gone out to your favourite restaurant to experience a night of what you want, fine food, good wine, served by people you recognise and trust to serve you well. When your wine and food are brought to your table however, you realise that the wine is Chardonnay and the food you ordered is steak and you're a vegetarian!

How is this possible?

What would you do?

Would you return the food?

Would you ask for the correct wine?

Would you get up and leave?

You are unlikely to accept the meat dish, and you will most likely request that the wine is taken back and you are brought the one that you originally requested. You may even change your mind about the whole thing and walk out to go somewhere else!

Now...

When you are thinking about your soul mate, what do you do?

Do you have a list of the qualities you are looking for?

Would you recognise your soul mate if you were introduced?



This is something you may wish to consider when you are dating or thinking about the kind of person you would like to spend your life with. Before you get to this point, however, it is seriously worth considering the qualities you yourself are bringing to the relationship.

2 comments:

Crystal Monae said...

Thank you for following my blog. In response to your question: I welcome you to share the link to my blog Therapeutic Conversations for Singles, which is www.crystalmonae.blogspot.com If you would like to reference my blog in any of your post, please do so with an imbedded link to my blog. Giving credit where credit is due is not only ethical but it is lawful. Thanks again for following!

No said...

This is very insightful, while i don't believe in concept of a "soul mate" (the statistical odds just aren't' there considering you have a 1 in 3 billion shot (give or take 2 billion ;-) ) I do believe that in order to find a good mate to build a life with you first need to hone in on who you are as a person and fully understand your strengths and weaknesses, and your perceived "limitations" (as love may test those limits) from that point choose someone who has done reasonable amount self acutalization (in other words gone through some things )and give it a spin. I've found that as long as 2 people are open minded and have the ability to adjust then "being in love" is the easy part. I do enjoy your thoughts thought check out my site when you get a chance

http://norianlove.blogspot.com

Blessings
-No

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog