Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Saturday 29 May 2010

Single in the City Too! ~ 2

True Love Manifesting: Single in the City Too!

Maeve Crawford
Empowering you to find the love you truly deserve

Hello again, thanks for visiting my blog. Following on from my post earlier this week, I have now created the event which will take place in July. There are limited places available so if you would like to attend, I highly recommend purchasing a ticket as soon as possible. For more details of the event, please visit:


During the workshop I will share with you some invaluable information that I learned during a period of four years that helped me to release old patterns of behaviour, limiting beliefs about relationships and guided me to find the loving partner I am with now.

I have committed my life to sharing with as many people as possible what I have learned about love and this workshop is the beginning of a new journey on this path that I have chosen.

I can't wait to meet you and have some fun during this workshop! http://singleinthecitytoo.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions that haven't been answered here, or anwhere, please drop me a line and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Your sister in Love
Maeve

ps...there's an Early Bird discount and if you book using this link, you also qualify for a special discount...just enter the code love2010!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog