Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Thursday 4 February 2010

New meetup group for single parents in London!





Hello faithful readers. I have been away for a little while because I have been learning a few things. One of the many things I have learned over the last few days is how to set up a meetup group.

I decided to organise a group for single parents in London who are looking for love because I have experienced this first hand and felt this would be a great way to meet other people to share stories and give each other much needed support.

Our first meetup is FREE and will take place on 13th February just in time for Valentine's Day!

If you know of anyone who would be interested, please let them know about it and send them to the London Single Parents Dating Meetup Group to join and RSVP!

I am so excited!

I look forward to letting you know how it goes, or seeing you there!

Much love
Maeve

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog