Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Friday 12 February 2010

Free Call on Valentine's Day - Learn How To Be Loved Exquisitely!

My Facebook friend Nina Ferrell is providing a great call on Sunday 14th February that I felt was worth sharing. I will be listening in. Although I am in a loving relationship, I am always open to learning how to love more "exquisitely". I love 2 learn 2 love! I'm looking forward to the call and hope you will be able to make it too!
Love Maeve
.

“How To Be Loved Exquisitely: 5 Simple Secrets To Help You Stop Waking Up Alone, Have the Relationship of Your Dreams and Bring You All the Love and Intimacy You Want.” Sunday February 14 11 am Pacific, 1 pm Central, 2 pm Eastern Listen live by phone or online or download the recording to listen at your convenience. In this 60 minute teleclass you’ll learn: . The reason you are still single . How your intentions are actually working against you . How to USE a rebound relationship to prepare for The One . How to activate your LOVE MAGNET like never before . How to identify and release the one core belief that is controlling your love life . Why affirmations don’t work and what you can do that is even better . How to use your secret manifestation weapon….your intuition, to know which step to take next . How to change the patterns of the past to ensure your single days are on their way out for good! Here’s your chance to find the love you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss this! Join Catherine Behan and her teaching partner, Nina Ferrell, LIVE this Sunday, February 14th for their FREE teleclass – where they will share their powerful, love-life-changing approach with you so you can LOVE AGAIN IN 2010. Be sure and register even if you can’t attend live. They’ll send you the recording, so you can listen at your convenience. With love Catherine and Nina http://www.attractyoursoulmatenow.com/five-secrets-to-exquisite-love-preview-call/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog