Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Friday 15 May 2009

manifesting true love



I once thought it would be impossible to manifest the love of my life. Guess what? I found myself in relationships that weren't ideal.


I took a long hard look at myself and focused on what I really felt about Me. This was painful, yet it was the beginning of a relationship I least expected. I spent my time going out on my own to the cinema, to festivals, walks in the park. I basically spent time with myself doing the things I thought I would want to do with a loving partner.


Once I started this, I realised more and more that I began to like my own company. I grew on Me! It became clear to Me! A lightbulb went off in my head! Before I could even begin to have a quality relationship with anyone else, I first had to enjoy my own company and not only that, to feel love for myself. Now this may not be news to you, dear reader, for Me at the time, it was like someone had finally turned on the light. I had been sitting in a darkened room and there wasn't even a switch!




I took some time out from the idea that I wanted to be with someone and became dedicated to learning how to really love Me. I focused all my attention on having happy experiences and encounters with Me. I spent time doing things with Me and generally having a good time. Incredible the events that I started to notice. I had a blast. The Universe started to talk to Me, well actually it had always been talking, I hadn't been listening! I started to notice the colour of the sky, the sound of the birds singing and the changing of the seasons.



I'll save the next chapter for another blog, as I have decided I want to go and spend some more time with Me. I'll speak again soon, with love and a deep respect to all who are seeking love, let that begin with loving yourself. Love You first!

I would dearly love to hear from you so if you would like to share your experiences of finding true love, or would like to comment on any other aspect of the search for true love, then please feel free to post your comments here. I welcome all comments, however, if there are comments posted that are unsuitable I reserve the right to edit or remove them. I trust that you will value this and will want to post a quality comment. Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog