Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Monday 25 May 2009

Buddhism and Sex

I went to a family day out at the SGI Buddhist centre in Taplow today, the sun shone brilliantly and I sat among good friends and fellow Buddhists having our picnics and discussed all manner of things. We have regular meetings to plan, review progress and provide others with updates and inspiration. One of our monthly gatherings is in the form of a discussion meeting. A topic is suggested at a prior planning meeting and as long as everyone is in agreement, the following meeting will be about that topic. Today I was told that the next topic will be "Sex". I have spent a great many years researching and experiencing this topic in various ways and am curious to understand what the Buddhist perspective is. I will keep you posted on this! If anyone has any thoughts or views, I'd be glad to receive them as this is one that I think many people will want to talk about.

If you would like to find out more about Buddhism in Britain then take a look at this website http://www.sgi-uk.org/

I look forward to hearing from you, with love and best wishes for you as you travel on your journey.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog