Get Your Free Relationship Quiz!

Headline

  • Please send me my free relationship readiness quiz. I want to know what's holding me back from attracting my soul mate.

  • 6 subscribers
  • Email Marketing by GetResponse

Sunday 4 April 2010

Relationship Workshop for Young Adults




As I mentioned in my previous post, I am presenting a workshop to young adults this coming Saturday 10th April in High Wycombe. There are more details on the website if you are interested or know anyone whois a parent of teenagers and would like them to learn some essential relationship skills.

The workshop is part of a family conference that also offers workshops on parenting and increasing wealth.

An interactive, fun and educational workshop to teach young adults some essential information about love and relationships.

For more information please visit my website:

http://love2learn2love.co.uk/YoungAdults.html

If you know any parents of teenagers, please pass this on to them.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Maeve

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about empowering mature men and women to develop the confidence and skills to make conscious choices for their love lives. I believe we are all deserving of exquisite romantic relationships and as such am on a mission to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy a fulfilling love life.

BlogCatalog